As im sure you know I have been LAZY about my posting. Lets just say between working and taking care of the rugrats that left very little time to blog.
But Mikey and Kayla are 13 months now, I decided to stay home and be a stay at home mom (SAHM) so I thought I should get back in the groove of things. Now... whats new?? Where to start??????
The rugrats are TODDLERS!!! Holy cow. Kayla is walking/running everywhere. Mikey is cruising and crawling like a champ and has even started taking a few steps on his own. They are no longer on formula (well except at bedtime b/c well... mommy is a wimp and is to terrified to wean them from the bedtime bottle). They eat everything from beef to avocados. They are amazing eaters and growing like bean sprouts.
Nothing in the house is safe anymore. They can reach door knobs, kitchen knobs and have even have mastered the childproofing in the kitchen (ugh!) We have to lock the bathroom door when we have "to go" just to get two min of privacy. Ms. Michaella is a daredevil and has started throwing herself on and OFF of everything. Mikey on the other hand likes to help her off things hahaha! Come on what are brothers for?
They are "talking" a little. We have had "dada" down for some time now. Mikey says "ah dun" when he is all done with something. Kayla has started w/ "mama" usually when she is hurt and needs a hug. They sign 3 words now... "all done"... "more"... and "milk". They also wave hello and good bye. And have even started saying "buh buh" to daddy when he leaves for work.
They are down to 2 naps a day and are starting to progress to one nap a day (ugh again!). For the most part they are sleeping through the night (STTN) except lately Mikey has been teething not one but two molars so he is waking every now and again for his "fix" of motrin. Kayla on the other hand has been STTN since 4 mo and hasnt looked back since!!! (Thank God for small favors!)
Well Im sure I could go on all day about whats new with the twins, but I wont bore you to death. Expect some updates such as pics of thier birthday party, first professional portraits by an AMAZING photographer, and other fun events you've missed out on. I might even surprise you with some videos. Keep checking back... its always something new here!!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment