The visit went sooooooo GREAT! She was here for about 2 hours. She brought all sorts of toys and wasted no time getting on the floor playing with them! I showed her our new list of words and she was so proud of us! (see pic below) Our therapist thinks that we will "graduate" from the "Time to Talk" Program and not need further speech therapy! That would be so exciting to know my little ones are back on track with their peers!
Everyday lately seems to be a new word. Just yesterday Kayla was standing on the couch looking out the window. She kept saying "taaah taaaah taaaah" I walked over to the window to see what the heck she was so excited about. Then i see it! It was our neighbor Mr. Tom!!!!!! She was calling his name!!! I had no clue she actually knew his name. I was so proud of her. I guess i need to start watching what i say bc apparently they understand MUCH more than i give them credit.
We have our next parent session next week and i hope to have even more great news for you then!
In the mean time enjoy looking at all the words the kiddos have!




















No comments:
Post a Comment