The rugrats woke from thier nap and it was almost dinner time. I had a craving for brownies and i just happen to have bought some mix on sale some time back so i dug it out of the cabinet. I thought what a better time than boxed brownies mix to get Mikey and Kayla in the kitchen to help.
Unfortunately Mikey was still kind of grumpy and tired from his nap so he just wanted to hang with daddy. Kayla on the other hand was suuuupppeeerr excited to hang with mommy. They are finally at an age where they can be "trusted" (and i use that term loosely) to sit on a chair next to me. So I got Kayla set up and it was quick... she didnt do much but the excitement on her face to just be next to me in the kitchen was sooo great! Check out the video daddy got of some of the the time Kayla was helping.




















No comments:
Post a Comment